- It is now again possible to finish editing of board/list titles with just Enter.
- Added support for Ctrl-Enter when editing board and list titles.
- Tentative fix for a cosmetic issue with note dragging in Safari.
- Added an option to mark-up `foo` text as a local file link pointing at file:///foo.
- Fixed version # display in About popup.
- Added support for automatically backing up boards to a local disk.
- Fixed an issue with saving changes to the font size, line height and list width.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to drag notes to an _empty_ list.
- Font can now be changed. Several choices, all work well in small sizes.
- Font size, line height and list width can now be adjusted.
- The board index can be reordered.
- All boards can be exported at once.
- Storage module rework in preparation for automatic local board backups.
- Assorted code improvements and clean-ups.
- Alt-↑ now ends note editing and collapses it.
- Alt-↓ now ends note editing and un-collapses it.
- Alt-R now ends note editing and toggles its "Raw" flag.
- Dark mode is in.
- Font size can now be made larger.
- Horizontal scroll support for boards with lots of lists.
- Boards can now be printed.
- Added "Welcome to Nullboard" board.
- Ctrl-Z for undo, Ctrl-Y for redo.
- Ctrl-Shift-Enter to end editing and add a new note above.
- Ctrl-Enter to end editing and add a new note below.
- Added collapsed notes.
- Added "raw" notes.
- The thing is now called Nullboard.
[ close ]